There are over 200 many different types of mushrooms to be discovered growing on our environment which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, points to the concept that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the proper portion, these alarming fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “shrooms” ‒ can quickly bring about pronounced changes to your basic cognitive process, vision and physical sensations.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these origina are usually found in tropical and subtropical domains and jungles. Generally speaking, they can be found on every inhabitable region in an enormous wide array of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most wet of jungles.
Many of the shrooms strains are many types of species of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most frequently developed species. As a result, dozens of unique strains have come about over the ages. A number of psychonauts claim that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their effects. But bear in mind, these strains can vary in their potency, looks, growing requirements, and total yields.
In this specific article, you will see the list of the most popular shrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
An estimate of 14,000 mushroom species have been outlined all over the entire world today. From these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door